The Medical Marijuana Rule 1001 now requires that all medical marijuana & marijuana infused product be sold in “child resistant” packaging.
To be child resistant, an exit package must meet the ASTM classification standard D3475-13, be opaque so that its contents cannot be seen from the outside of the packaging, be RESEALABLE if intended for more than one use and be property labeled.
Protect your family and your product | LAB CERTIFIED CHILD RESISTANT BAGS
Childproof exit bags are 12″ x 9″ and meet all state requirements. These strong, yet slim child proof bags are opaque to dissuade curiosity. Additionally, childproof bags offer the following benefits:
Watch Our Video
OUR CHILD RESISTANT BAGS GIVE YOU PIECE OF MIND
- Helps combat accidental ingestion of poisons by children.
- Helps to reduce tragic incidents by offering a special lock that easy for an adult to open but difficult for a child to open.
- Comes in various sizes.
- Each year over too many children are rush to the emergency room, victims of accidental poisoning.
- These bags are great for all sorts of products, from cleaning pods to all types of medicine and dangerous products left around the house.
- CHILDPROOF YOUR HOME TODAY.
Child Resistant Container
Made of Medical Grade #1 & FDA approved food-safe polypropylene | 100% recyclable
CHILD RESISTANT LOCKING SYSTEM
REPLACES COSTLY PLASTIC CONTAINERS
EASY FOR ADULTS TO OPEN
4 MILLIMETERS THICK
Our polypropylene containers were created for safe storage of pharmaceutical, medicinal, and recreational drugs and infused edibles. Each container comes with a child resistant push turn cap. Box containers are available in the following sizes: 3″x3″x3″ | 6″x3″x3″ | 9″x8″x3″